Terms of service 2
New Website 5% Discount Code
The discount code NEWWEB5 can be only redeemed once per customer. Discount is applied only to products in stock at the time of purchase and not to products out of stock and subsequently placed on backorder. This discount code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code or any other offer.
Keycraft: Keycraft Ltd (registered in Scotland with company number SC466323).
Business Days: a day (other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday) when banks in London are open for business.
Conditions: the terms and conditions set out in this document as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 13.3.
Contract: the contract between Keycraft and the Customer for the sale and purchase of the Goods in accordance with these Conditions.
Customer: the person or firm who purchases the Goods from Keycraft.
Force Majeure Event: an event or circumstance beyond a party’s reasonable control.
Goods: the goods (or any part of them) set out in the Order.
International Delivery Destinations: Belgium, France, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Denmark, Republic of Ireland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Italy, Switzerland, Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia.
Order: the Customer's order for the Goods.
Returns Period: within 5 Business Days of the Customer receiving the Goods, save that where the Goods are returned because they are delivered defective within 10 Business Days of the Customer receiving the Goods.
Specification: any specification for the Goods that is agreed in writing by the Customer and Keycraft.
(a) A reference to a statute or statutory provision is a reference to such statute or provision as amended or re-enacted. A reference to a statute or statutory provision includes any subordinate legislation made under that statute or statutory provision, as amended or re-enacted.
(b) Any phrase introduced by the terms including, include, in particular, or any similar expression shall be construed as illustrative and shall not limit the sense of the words preceding those terms.
(c) A reference to writing or writing includes faxes and emails.
(d) A person includes a natural person, corporate or unincorporated body (whether or not having separate legal personality).
2. BASIS OF CONTRACT
2.1 These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that the Customer seeks to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
2.2 The Order constitutes an offer by the Customer to purchase the Goods in accordance with these Conditions. The Customer is responsible for ensuring that the terms of the Order and any applicable Specification are complete and accurate.
2.3 The Order shall only be deemed to be accepted when Keycraft issues a written acceptance of an Order from the Customer, at which point the Contract shall come into existence.
2.4 The Customer waives any right it might otherwise have to rely on any term endorsed upon, delivered with or contained in any documents of the Customer that is inconsistent with these Conditions.
2.5 Any samples, drawings or advertising produced by Keycraft and any illustrations contained in Keycraft’s catalogues, brochures or mailshots are produced for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods referred to in them. They shall not form part of the Contract nor have any contractual force.
2.6 A quotation for the Goods given by Keycraft shall not constitute an offer. A quotation shall only be valid for a period of 30 Business Days from its date of issue.
3.1 The Goods are described on Keycraft’s website and catalogue as modified by any applicable Specification.
3.2 The Customer shall indemnify Keycraft against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses (including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal and other reasonable professional costs and expenses) suffered or incurred by Keycraft in connection with any claim made against Keycraft for actual or alleged infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights arising out of or in connection with Keycraft’s use of the Specification. This clause 3.2 shall survive termination of the Contract.
3.3 Keycraft reserves the right to amend the specification of the Goods if required by any applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
4.1 Keycraft shall ensure that each delivery of the Goods is accompanied by a delivery note that shows the date of the Order, the type and quantity of the Goods (including the code number of the Goods, where applicable), and, if the Goods are being delivered by instalments, the outstanding balance of Goods remaining to be delivered.
4.2 Keycraft shall deliver the Goods to the location set out in the Order or such other location as the parties may agree (Delivery Location).
4.3 Delivery is completed on the completion of unloading of the Goods at the Delivery Location.
4.4 Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only, and the time of delivery is not of the essence. Keycraft shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods that is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer's failure to provide Keycraft with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
4.5 If Keycraft fails to deliver the Goods, its liability shall be limited to the costs and expenses incurred by the Customer in obtaining replacement goods of similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. Keycraft shall have no liability for any failure to deliver the Goods to the extent that such failure is caused by a Force Majeure Event or the Customer's failure to provide Keycraft with adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of the Goods.
4.6 If Keycraft has attempted delivery but the Customer has not taken delivery of the Goods, Keycraft may, entirely at its discretion, resell or otherwise dispose of part or all of the Goods and, after deducting reasonable storage and selling costs, account to the Customer for any excess over the price of the Goods or charge the Customer for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
4.7 If Keycraft delivers up to and including 10% more or less than the quantity of Goods ordered the Customer may not reject them, but on receipt of notice from the Customer that the wrong quantity of Goods was delivered, a pro-rata adjustment shall be made to the Order invoice.
4.8 Keycraft may deliver the Goods in instalments, which shall be invoiced and paid for separately. Any delay in delivery or defect in an instalment shall not entitle the Customer to cancel any other instalment.
5. INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY
5.1 Keycraft delivers to International Delivery Destinations. Delivery to a country that is not an International Delivery Destination will need to be agreed upon between the Customer and Keycraft.
5.2 The Goods may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the Goods reach the International Delivery Destination. Keycraft has no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount.
5.3 The Customer is responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes and should contact its local customs office for further information before placing an Order.
5.4 The Customer must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. Keycraft will not be liable or responsible if the Customer breaks any such law.
6.1 Keycraft warrants that on delivery, the Goods shall conform to the Specification (if applicable), be of satisfactory quality and be fit for any purpose held out by Keycraft.
6.2 Keycraft shall not be liable for the Goods' failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 6.1 in any of the following events:
(a) the Customer makes any further use of such Goods after giving notice in accordance with clause 8.4(a);
(b) the defect arises because the Customer failed to follow Keycraft’s oral or written instructions as to the storage, commissioning, installation, use and maintenance of the Goods or (if there are none) good trade practices regarding the same;
(c) the defect arises as a result of Keycraft following any drawing, design or Specification supplied by the Customer;
(d) the Customer alters or repairs such Goods without the written consent of Keycraft;
(e) the defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal storage or working conditions; or
(f) the Goods differ from their description as a result of changes made to ensure they comply with applicable statutory or regulatory requirements.
6.3 Except as provided in this clause 6, Keycraft shall have no liability to the Customer in respect of the Goods' failure to comply with the warranty set out in clause 6.1.
6.4 These Conditions shall apply to any repaired or replacement Goods supplied by Keycraft.
7. TITLE AND RISK
7.1 The risk in the Goods shall pass to the Customer on completion of delivery.
7.2 Title to the Goods shall not pass to the Customer until the earlier of:
(a) Keycraft receives payment in full (in cash or cleared funds) for the Goods and any other goods that Keycraft has supplied to the Customer, in which case title to the goods shall pass at the time of payment of all such sums; and
(b) the Customer resells the Goods, in which case title to the Goods shall pass to the Customer at the time specified in clause 7.4.
7.3 Until title to the Goods has passed to the Customer, the Customer shall:
(a) not remove, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the Goods;
(b) maintain the Goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured against all risks for their full price from the date of delivery;
(c) notify Keycraft immediately if it becomes subject to any of the events listed in clause 10.1; and
(d) give Keycraft such information relating to the Goods as Keycraft may require from time to time.
7.4 Subject to clause 7.5, the Customer may resell or use the Goods in the ordinary course of its business (but not otherwise) before Keycraft receives payment for the Goods. However, if the Customer resells the Goods before that time:
(a) it does so as principal and not as Keycraft’s agent; and
(b) title to the Goods shall pass from Keycraft to the Customer immediately before the time at which resale by the Customer occurs.
7.5 The Customer is not permitted to sell Goods on branded third-party online platforms or marketplaces including, without limitation, Amazon Marketplace and eBay. This does not prevent the Customer from selling Goods on the Customer’s own website or non-branded third-party platforms.
7.6 If, before title to the Goods passes to the Customer, the Customer becomes subject to any of the events listed in clause 10.1, then, without limiting any other right or remedy Keycraft may have, Keycraft may, entirely at its discretion, at any time require the Customer to deliver up all Goods in its possession that have not been resold or irrevocably incorporated into another product.
8.1 The Customer shall be entitled to return Goods to Keycraft in accordance with this clause 8.
8.2 Subject to clause 8.3, if the Goods are defective when the Customer takes delivery of them, Keycraft shall, at the Customer’s option, provide a refund to the Customer in the sum of the price of the defective Goods or provide a replacement item, provided that:
(a) the Customer gives written notice to Keycraft during the Returns Period that the Goods are defective;
(b) the Customer provides photographic evidence of any defective Goods during the Returns Period;
(c) Keycraft is given a reasonable opportunity of examining such Goods or evidence; and
(d) the Customer (if asked to do so by Keycraft) returns such defective Goods to Keycraft’s place of business at the cost of the Customer.
8.3 Keycraft shall not be required to provide a refund or replacement item in accordance with clause 8.2 in any of the following circumstances:
(a) the Goods are not in the same condition as they were when the Customer took delivery of them, including where the Customer alters, repairs or attaches RRP stickers to such Goods; or (b) the Customer is in arrears with any payments due to Keycraft.
8.4 Subject to clause 8.5, the Customer shall be entitled to return the Goods to Keycraft and Keycraft shall, at its option, provide a credit note to the Customer in the sum of the price of the Goods or shall provide an identical replacement item, provided that:
(a) the Customer gives written notice to Keycraft during the Returns Period that it wishes to return the Goods; and
(b) the Customer (if asked to do so by Keycraft) returns such Goods to Keycraft’s place of business at the cost of the Customer.
8.5 Keycraft shall not be required to provide a credit note or replacement item in accordance with clause 8.4 in any of the following circumstances:
(a) the Goods are not in the same condition as they were when the Customer took delivery of them, including where the Customer opens, alters, repairs or attaches RRP stickers to such Goods;
(b) the Goods have been altered prior to delivery to the Customer to conform with any Specification, including Goods that are bespoke or have a logo printed on the Goods;
(c) the Goods have been discontinued from sale by Keycraft;
(d) the Customer is in arrears with any payments due to Keycraft.
8.6 Title to, and risk in, the Goods shall pass to Keycraft on taking delivery of the returned Goods in accordance with this clause 8.
9. PRICE AND PAYMENT
9.1 Subject to clause 9.2, the price of the Goods shall be the price set out in the Order.
9.2 Keycraft may provide a written quote to the Customer for the price of the Goods. Except as otherwise stated in the quote, the quoted price is valid for 30 days from the date of the quote.
9.3 Keycraft may, by giving notice to the Customer at any time up to delivery, increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost of the Goods that is due to:
(a) any factor beyond Keycraft’s control (including foreign exchange fluctuations, increases in taxes and duties, and increases in labour, materials and other manufacturing costs);
(b) any request by the Customer to change the delivery date(s), quantities or types of Goods ordered; or
(c) any delay caused by any instructions of the Customer or failure of the Customer to give Keycraft adequate or accurate information or instructions.
9.4 The price of the Goods:
(a) excludes amounts in respect of value-added tax (VAT), which the Customer shall additionally be liable to pay to Keycraft at the prevailing rate, subject to the receipt of a valid VAT invoice; and
(b) excludes the costs and charges of packaging, insurance and transport of the Goods, which may be invoiced to the Customer.
9.5 Keycraft reserves the right to cancel an Order should the price of the Goods change.
9.6 Keycraft may invoice the Customer for the Goods on or at any time after the dispatch of the goods from our warehouse.
9.7 The Customer shall pay the invoice in full and in cleared funds within 30 days of the date of the invoice or within such period of time as agreed between the Customer and Keycraft in writing.
9.8 Payment may be made:
(a) to the bank account nominated in writing by Keycraft; or
(b) over the telephone.
9.9 If the Customer fails to make any payment due to Keycraft under the Contract by the due date for payment then, entirely at the discretion of Keycraft, the Customer shall pay interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 8.0% per annum above the Bank of England’s base rate from time to time or where the base rate is less than 0% then 8%. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. The Customer shall pay the interest together with the overdue amount.
9.10 The Customer shall pay all amounts due under the Contract in full without any set-off, counterclaim, deduction or withholding (except for any deduction or withholding required by law). Keycraft may at any time, without limiting any other rights or remedies it may have, set off any amount owing to it by the Customer against any amount payable by Keycraft to the Customer.
10.1 Without limiting its other rights or remedies, Keycraft may terminate this Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if:
(a) the Customer commits a material breach of any term of the Contract and (if such a breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within 10 Business Days of that party being notified in writing to do so;
(b) the Customer takes any step or action in connection with its entering administration, provisional liquidation or any composition or arrangement with its creditors (other than in relation to a solvent restructuring), being wound up (whether voluntarily or by order of the court, unless for the purpose of a solvent restructuring), having a receiver appointed to any of its assets or ceasing to carry on business; (c) the Customer suspends, threatens to suspend, ceases or threatens to cease to carry on all or a substantial part of its business; or
(d) the Customer’s financial position deteriorates to such an extent that in Keycraft’s opinion, the Customer’s capability to adequately fulfil its obligations under the Contract has been placed in jeopardy.
10.2 Without limiting its other rights or remedies, Keycraft may suspend the provision of the Goods under the Contract or any other contract between the Customer and Keycraft if the Customer becomes subject to any of the events listed in clause 10.1(a) to clause 10.1(d), or Keycraft reasonably believes that the Customer is about to become subject to any of them, or if the Customer fails to pay any amount due under this Contract on the due date for payment.
10.3 Without limiting its other rights or remedies, Keycraft may terminate the Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if the Customer fails to pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment.
10.4 On termination of the Contract for any reason the Customer shall immediately pay to Keycraft all of Keycraft’s outstanding unpaid invoices and interest.
10.5 Termination of the Contract shall not affect any of the party's rights and remedies that have accrued as of termination, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of this Contract that existed at or before the date of termination. 10.6 Any provision of the Contract that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination shall remain in full force and effect.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
11.1 Nothing in these Conditions shall limit or exclude Keycraft’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or the negligence of its employees, agents or subcontractors (as applicable);
(b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979;
(d) defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
(e) any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for Keycraft to exclude or restrict liability.
11.2 Subject to clause 11.1:
(a) Keycraft shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the Customer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the Contract; and
(b) Keycraft’s total liability to the Customer in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, shall in no circumstances exceed £1,000,000.
12. FORCE MAJEURE**
Neither party shall be in breach of this Contract nor liable for delay in performing, or failure to perform, any of its obligations under this Contract if such delay or failure results from a Force Majeure Event. If the period of delay or non-performance continues for two weeks, the party not affected may terminate this Contract by giving 5 Business Days' written notice to the affected party.
13.1 Assignment and other dealings.
Neither Keycraft nor the Customer may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under the Contract without first having received written approval from Keycraft or the Customer (as the case may be).
13.2 Entire agreement.
(a) This Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
(b) Each party agrees that it shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in this agreement. Each party agrees that it shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in this agreement.
13.3 Variation. No variation of this Contract shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives). 13.4 Waiver. No failure or delay by a party to exercise any right or remedy provided under the Contract or by law shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy, nor shall it prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy. No single or partial exercise of such right or remedy shall prevent or restrict the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.
13.5 Severance. If any provision or part-provision of the Contract is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of the Contract.
(a) Any notice or other communication given to a party under or in connection with the Contract shall be in writing, addressed to that party at its registered office (if it is a company) or its principal place of business (in any other case) or such other address as that party may have specified to the other party in writing in accordance with this clause and shall be delivered personally, sent by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service, commercial courier or email.
(b) A notice or other communication shall be deemed to have been received: if delivered personally, when left at the address referred to in clause 13.6(a); if sent by pre-paid first-class post or other next working day delivery service, at 9:00 am on the two Business Day after posting; if delivered by commercial courier, on the date and at the time that the courier’s delivery receipt is signed; or, if sent by email, one Business Day after transmission.
(c) The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
13.7 Third party rights. No one other than a party to this Contract and their permitted assignees shall have any right to enforce any of its terms.
13.8 Governing law. The Contract, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
13.9 Jurisdiction. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this Contract or its subject matter or formation.
Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Keycraft website terms and conditions of use. Your access to and use of all information on this website including the purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We, therefore, recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
2. You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
3. On registration, we provide you with a password and User Name. On registration, you agree to pay for our services as set out on our website.
4. We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
5. Payment terms are 30 days from the date of invoice. New customers are required to pay Pro-forma for the first order and then 30 days thereafter.
Our Website Services
6. All prices are exclusive of VAT. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our prices can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
7. If you have signed a partnering agreement with us we will loan display stands to you free of charge on the condition that they are used exclusively to display Keycraft product ranges only and that you ensure the stands are kept tidy and full through regular replenishments. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will lead to the removal and repossession of the display stands.
8. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however, we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
9. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
10. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
11. Packaging and postage may be an additional charge, please see our delivery details linked on the homepage.
12. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however, in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
13. We undertake to accept or reject your order within seven days. If we have not responded to you within seven days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
14. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. The title of the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
15. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you once the goods are delivered.
16. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or in a damaged condition. Please see our returns policy that is linked on the homepage.
17. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
18. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
19. Except as permitted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
20. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
21. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
22. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
23. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
24. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
25. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied in these terms and conditions is excluded.
26. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
27. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
28. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from the product/s we have supplied.
29. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
30. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven Days' Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
31. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in England and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
32. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
33. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
35. All emails and any attachments send from Keycraft and its employees may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Keycraft Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient of an email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received an email in error.